NATURE STONE® – Our Best Selling Concrete Floor Coating
NATURE STONE®, adds beauty and unsurpassed durability to any concrete surface. This unique floor withstands heavy traffic, prevents mold and mildew and looks new day after day, year after year with minimal maintenance. Available in a full range of colors to match your home’s style and decor.
NATURE STONE® is ideally suited as a floor covering for many concrete floors around the house. One of the primary uses of NATURE STONE® is to permanently cover cracked, stained, uneven, pitted concrete garage floors and cracked, uneven outdoor walkways, entryways and patios. Nature Stone® is the perfect, permanent solution for covering your garage, basement, patio, rec room, laundry room, and sun room floors.
Nature Stone® Performance
Inside and outside, NATURE STONE® is the perfect, permanent solution for concrete floor covering issues associated with dampness, water, even flooding. NATURE STONE® Brand Flooring is designed to “breathe” allowing water to simply evaporate, inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew. Never replace your concrete floor coverings again Do it once, and you’re done.
Your One Time Solution
NATURE STONE® is designed for installation directly over concrete floors, eliminating the need for costly and messy concrete tear-outs or temporary floor coverings. And because NATURE STONE® is permanent, you’ll never have to spend time and money repainting, re-carpeting, re-tiling or repairing conventional floor coverings again.
- Won’t chip, crack or break
- Permanently bonds to floor surface
- Covers cracked, chipped, stained and uneven concrete
- High strength and durability holds up to 9,000 PSI
- Withstands moderate to severe temperature changes
- Perfect for damp, wet, flood-prone areas
- Anti-microbial agents protect against mold, mildew and odor
- Customized stone-to-epoxy mix ratio for maximum strength
- Applied ½” – ¾” thick for maximum strength and durability
Schedule Your Free In-Home Estimate
Call 724-865-7887 or use our contact form to schedule a time for one of our knowledgable coatings experts to stop by and discuss your project, provide samples, cost estimates and answer any questions you may have.